PRO CIRCUIT WORKS PIPE
APPLICATION: All two-strokes (Tested on our 2011 YZ250)
WHAT WE LIKE
- The fit of the Works pipe is exact to OEM pipe for fast and easy installation.
- Quality is incredible, along with durability.
- Sound of the pipe is noticeably different for the better.
- Power increase in bottom- to mid-end.
- Torque increase in corners and starts.
- This pipe is great in sand, loamy dirt, and tight sections.
- It produces classic two-stroke like power.
- The pipe completely changes the look of your bike.
WHAT WE DIDN’T LIKE
- Since the pipe is raw material, it does require extra care to fend off rust.
- The pipe did sacrifice top-end rev for low-end torque a bit on straightaways.
WHAT WE REALLY THINK
The Pro Circuit Works pipe is an overall great product. For how easy it is to put on, and the amount of power increased, this pipe is well worth the price. It adds low-end to mid-end pop, sounds much better than stock, and completely changes the overall look of the entire bike. This product is great for every rider in just about every type of riding situation. Just be ready to put in a few minutes of work on the pipe after you’re done washing it.