BELL MOTO 9 SKULLCANDY AND UNIT COLLABORATIONS
- Super lightweight Kevlar®/carbon fiber/fiberglass TriMatrix Composite shell.
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling.
- Removable and washable X-Static® silver lined Extended Wear interior.
- Exclusive Magnafusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads (Patent Pending).
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on.
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar.
- Integrated vented roost guard.
- Exclusive Magnafusion-magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending).
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure.
- Six sizes for a custom fit.
- Includes helmet bag and Skullcandy Earbuds.
- Five-year warranty.
- CERTIFICATION: Snell M2010, DOT.
- WEIGHT: 1450g.
- The Moto-9 comes in the padded, lined Bell Helmet Bag.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Moto 9 is easily one of the most comfortable premium helmets available.
- Helmet slips on easily and doesn’t require ear tucking or cheek adjustments.
- All goggles fit well inside the Moto 9.
- Helmet is the quietest on the market and reduces noise fatigue.
- Lightweight design feels great on your head.
- Visor is extremely adjustable.
- Cheekpads and liner are very easy to remove, wash, and reinstall.
- SNELL M2010 and DOT certifications
- Free helmet bag is quite deluxe.
- Did we mention that the Moto 9 is comfortable?
- Magnetic chin strap is super-cool. No more snaps to hassle with.
- Skullcandy graphics are insane! Reminds us a bit of our Josh Hansen cover, though…
- Unit graphics are bold and bright. You must be a real man to rock a pink helmet, but the design is straight out of the nifty nineties!
WHAT WE DIDN’T LIKE
- The Flying Bridge Visor design is easily adjusted. So easily adjusted, that it can be knocked down by roost from a fat 450 tire.
- We inadvertently threw our liner in the washing machine—even though the directions specifically say hand wash only—and one of the buttons that holds the main liner in, fell out. Be sure to hand wash the liner!
WHAT WE REALLY THINK
The Bell Moto 9 has rapidly become one of our staff’s favorite helmets. Comfortable, great-looking, lightweight and safe…what more could you ask for? Oh, that’s right: cool new graphics. The original set of Moto 9 graphics were hit or miss. While we loved the look of the three Legacy graphics, the two Stunt graphics left much to be desired. With the addition of these two new collaboration graphics, the Moto 9 lineup is even more aesthetically pleasing.