CORONA, Calif., (March 26, 2012) - The triple clamp has been re-mastered. The new Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamps are everything you’ve wanted and more from a suspension accessory. Race team looks and options for customization are just a few things we’ve been toiling with, and we know you’ll love what we’ve come up with. The Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamps are leaving old-school clamp designs in the dust. Isn’t it time you upgraded?
RACE TEAM READY
The clear anodized finish gives the Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamps a works look, and creates a durable finish that helps retain the like-new luster. The legendary Pro Circuit Race Team currently uses the same design on its championship-winning machines.
KEEP IT CUSTOMIZED
The Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamps incorporate a light and compact reversible bar mount that allows you to choose from one of four mounting positions, and gives you the ability to customize the ergonomics of your machine.
The Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamps are only available for select KTM models. Additional product specifications are included below.
Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamp
Available for select KTM models (see below)
• Made in the USA
• Engraved with the iconic Pro Circuit logo on both the top and bottom clamp
• Manufactured out of billet 6061 Aluminum
• Bar mount is offset 5mm to allow for handlebar adjustment in either one of 2 different bar mount positions
• Bar mount is reversible for a total range of 30mm of articulation
• Available for 1 1/8” handlebars
• Bottom clamp includes pre-assembled steering stem and bearing
• Kit includes: Clear anodized top clamp, clear anodized bottom clamp, black bar mount, Pro Circuit stickers for further customization
• Retail Price: $699.95
• Fitment: ’11-12 350SX-F, ‘10-12 125-250SX, ‘10-12 250/450SX-F, ’10-12 300XC
• Part #: 39512253
About Pro Circuit
Based in Corona, Calif., Pro Circuit Products, Inc. is a leader in off-road motorcycle and ATV exhausts and aftermarket performance parts. Started in 1978, Pro Circuit is the go to shop for recreational riders and professionals for everything from suspension work to complete engine packages, and everything in between.
Created by former desert racer Mitch Payton, Pro Circuit proves its products and services week-in and week-out through its tagline “We Race.” Every product that dons the Pro Circuit stamp stems from the legendary Pro Circuit race team. A staple in the professional paddock, Pro Circuit Racing has earned 28 AMA championships and more than 200 race wins in more than 30 years of competition.