After watching the Dave Chappelle episode of Inside The Actors Studio for the tenth time, we were inspired to bring one portion of the iconic show to the site. Near the end of each interview, host James Lipton asks the guest 10 questions they require only short answers, which gives a surprisingly in-depth look at one’s personality. We grabbed Nick Wey for the first run-through of the idea, and Wey’s answers rival some of Chappelle’s. Take a look and find out more about the Mafia boss.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
There is probably not a better descriptive word than the “f-word.”
8. What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
Golfing would be sick.
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
There is a lot of them, but one in specific: race quads.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive?
Come on in.