The latest class of rookie racers is pretty damn incredible. They ride with “new-school” aggression and technique, have blazing speed, and because they are young, are always down to talk to the media. But lets be honest, when you are live-tweeting and Instagraming your life, you probably aren’t going to be guarded when someone sticks a recorder in your face and asks a few things. With that, we grabbed Daytona SX podium finisher Jeremy Martin for a round of “10 Questions.”
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
Seizing an opportunity and going after it.
4. What turns you off?
A girl that is just not attractive (laughs).
5. What sound or noise do you love?
I miss the 125 days.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
I’d like to take over Millville. I’ve watched my Dad do it for years and I really enjoy it. He gets to work on the track and be his own boss.
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear when you arrive?
I don’t really know. That’s a really good question.