ATASCADERO, CA – Bolt Motorcycle Hardware announces three new products available for retail sale.
Billet Chain Adjuster Blocks for 25mm axle KTMs
Model Application: ’13-’14 KTM SX & XC | Part Number: CHAD-KTM2.OR |MSRP $74.95
- Fits SX & XC models with the larger 25mm axle
- Only one wrench is needed to make adjustments
- Exclusive design keeps blocks in place even when the wheel is removed
- Available in popular orange anodize finish
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed
Full Plastics Fastener Line expanded for Honda models
Bolt Motorcycle Hardware has done extensive research to put together model specific fastener kits with all the factory style hardware needed to fasten the front fender, number plate, fork guards, radiator shrouds, seat, rear fender and side panels. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
Model Application: ’13-’14 Honda CRF450R & ’14 CRF250R | Part Number: HON-1300004 | MSRP $19.99
Model Application: ’03-’13 CRF150F, ’03-’13 CRF230F | Part Number: HON-0150230 | MSRP $15.99
- This kit also includes air box fasteners and fuel tank rivets
For over 10 years, Bolt Motorcycle Hardware has developed, produced, and distributed fastener kits solely for the powersports industry. Located in Atascadero, California, Bolt Motorcycle Hardware, Inc. is a California S-Corporation.
For more, visit boltmotorcyclehardware.com