Bolt Releases Blue Chain Adjuster Blocks And Brake Rotor Bolts
ATASCADERO, CA - Bolt Motorcycle Hardware announces two new products available for retail sale.
Blue Anodized Billet Chain Adjuster Blocks for Kawasaki KX and KXF Models
Application: ’04-’07 KX 125/250, ’04-’14 KXF 250/450
Part Number: CHAD-KX.BL
• Now available in anodized blue to match 2011-Current KXF accent colors
• Only one wrench is needed to make adjustments
• Exclusive design keeps blocks in place even when the wheel is removed
• Includes 22mm metal lock nut to replace stock castle nut and cotter pin
• Also available in green, black and red
• Customer satisfaction is guaranteed
Rotor Bolt Kits expanded to fit Kawasaki KLR650 – All Years Bolt Motorcycle Hardware is proud to announce the availability of rotor bolts for the very popular adventure bike, Kawasaki KLR650. Therotor bolt kit includes all hardware needed for front and rear rotors and fits all model years, 1987-2014. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
Model Application: ’87-’14 Kawasaki KLR650
Part Number: KLRTR650
For over 10 years, Bolt Motorcycle Hardware has developed, produced, and distributed fastener kits solely for the powersports industry. Located in Atascadero, California, Bolt Motorcycle Hardware, Inc. is a California S-Corporation.
For more information please contact Brian Craft at 805-466-6686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org