Something else Adam Cianciarulo can add to his resume (not that he needs one, his riding speaks for itself) is that he is not shy when it comes to the media. Ask him nearly any question, and AC will throw back a reply. So, we did just that.
1. What is your favorite word?
“‘Conjangled.’ I’m not sure if that is a word, but I just made it up a bit ago and it is pretty awesome.”
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
You have to have a girl that is somewhere between classy and has a sexy side.
4. What turns you off?
If a chick were to burp or fart, that is something, just ugh.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
I really like the sound of my bike now. It has a sick pipe on it.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
50s. That “ring-ring-ring.”
7. What is your favorite curse word?
If I had to have a favorite, it would probably be the “b word.” But I have only said it like four times in my entire life, so I guess I don’t have one.
8. What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
Go-karts, then work my way up to Formula One, Ayrton Senna style.
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
I would never want to work the gate at a race, like calling people to the line.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive?
Welcome home, son.