So, last week our “10 Questions” feature raised a few eyebrows on a message board. Some of the responses to it were harsh, but all we have to say about the thread is this: Thanks for the page views.
Like we stated in our first installment with Nick Wey, these questions are copied from the acclaimed television series, Inside the Actor’s Studio. However, this is not the first time they have been taken by one media to another: ItAS got them from French TV series Apostrophes and its host, Bernard Pivot.
We grabbed Blake Baggett for a quick sit-down at the Monster Energy Cup last month and asked him what his answers were. Mind you, this was moments after he broke his wrist and left the care of Doc Bodnar. Take that how you please.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
A good sounding V8.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Cobra 50. “EH-EH-EH!”
7. What is your favorite curse word?
The most famous one of all time.
8. What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
Hearing the V8 over there, I want to drive off-road trucks.
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
What is that Olympic sport with the fastest walkers? Speed walking.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive?
“You’re the man!”