Chaparralmotorsports.com Reconstructs Its Website to Enhance Consumer Usage
SAN BERNARDINO, CALIF. – August 6, 2003 – Chaparral Motorsports has relaunched its website- www.ChaparralMotorsports.com – that will market and sell motorcycle, ATV and rider accessories and products. Chaparral Motorsports incorporated a website to its sales efforts three years ago to benefit the consumer by centralizing all motorcycle and ATV needs into one site. Since the inital launch, Chaparral Motorsports has redesigned it’s website to create a better online shopping experience for its customers. Chaparralmotorsports.com features many new and updated components in its website to enhance the userability.
- A fresh newlook exhibiting “BNG” (bold, new graphics)
- Secure online shopping
- Weekly website specials
- New products available from your favorite motorcycle accessory companies
- Industry news and Upcoming events
- E-newsletters containing special promotions and industry news
- An “easy to find what you are looking for” format
- Search capabilities to speed your search for products
- Personalized shopping account
- “Send a Wish List” feature
- Vehicle-specific sections for the ATV, Off road and Street riders to view products that are intended for their bike interest
Click here to connect to the Chaparral Motorsports updated web site!
About Chaparral Motorsports
Chaparral Motorsports is recognized as one of the largest motorcycle accessory and vehicle dealerships in the United States. Started as a family motorcycle parts business in Southern California, Chaparral Motorsports has developed into a 6-branded line dealer, offering Honda, Yamaha, KawasakiÒ, Suzuki, Sea-Doo, and Polaris ATV’s, motorcycles, and watercraft vehicles. Chaparral Motorsports’ also incorporates a mail-order distribution that has developed to reach motorcycle enthusiasts worldwide. To view information about our company, check upcoming events with our Team Amsoil/Chaparral/Honda, or to view race results, check us out on the web at www.chaparralmotorsports.com.