October 8-10, 2004
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
In just a few weeks dealers and retailers in the off-road & ATV industry will be heading to Dirt Expo in Las Vegas for a weekend full of fun, races and business!
The show is the perfect way to see all of the 2005 product launches from the industry leaders! Dirt Expo will be October 8-10, 2004 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. Friday & Saturday are for trade only, and on Sunday from 12-5 the show is open to the public…this will give riders a chance to buy directly (and get deals) from select manufacturers!
There will be a lot going on at Dirt Expo! Here are just a few of the things that are planned:
- The best in the Industry– Over 100 of the leading manufacturers in the off-road & ATV industry will be exhibiting at the show debuting their 2005 product lines: Tucker Rocky, Answer Racing, Scorpion Helmets, One Industries, Two Brothers Racing and lots more!
- Seminars—hear experts who can help you and your business—they will give you merchandising, buying, selling, and marketing tips.
- Golf for the Industry! The Dirt Expo golf tournament, at the Badlands Golf Club is for all levels of players—even all of you hackers! A portion of the registration fees will benefit the Clayton Memorial Foundation, so this is a perfect opportunity to help support the guys you watch race everyday! You’ll get a ride out to the course, breakfast, lunch, and drinks while you play!
- Pre Race Party—Friday night!! This is your chance to hang out & have a few drinks before the race or hitting the Las Vegas strip!
- Free Breakfast—Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! A free continental breakfast will be served each morning as you come into the show!
There is a lot more going on….check out www.dirtexpo.com for more updates!