The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the entire development process from design hand-off through production. In this position, your focus will be on all pre-production and production tasks including size run and confirmation sample approvals, tracking and approving all outstanding submits of artwork, trims and packaging. Must study WIP reports and advise on production and QC issues for resolution.
- Knowledge of fitting, grading, costing and production coordination
- Ability to anticipate and trouble-shoot issues of consequence to quality and delivery
- Good organization with multiple projects simultaneously
- 4-5 years minimum experience
- WebPDM experience a plus
- Overseas travel is required, 2-3 times a year
This position is located in our office in Morgan Hill, CA. Fox offers a casual work environment and a comprehensive benefits package. If you fit our needs, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (408) 852-6913.