Airing Monday, June 4, 2007 at 9:30 pm Eastern Time (6:30 pm Pacific Time), and re-airing eighteen more times over the next month, FUEL TV presents the amazing FMX battle called Red Bull Ride to the Hills 2006.
Watch as ten of the world’s best freestylers compete and perform the sickest tricks among the sand dunes of Ocotillo Wells and Glamis. The contest included famous riders such as Todd Potter, Robbie Maddison, Ronnie Renner, Josh Grant, Dustin Miller, Nate Adams, Mike Mason, Brian Foster, and Drake McElroy.
A cool aspect about the Ride to the Hills contest was that the winner was determined by the other riders. They watched video clips of one another’s runs and voted on who should go home with the Golden Shovel. Ronnie Renner pulled out his entire bag of tricks and won the contest. Renner turned heads with his big-dog whip and made a huge save the final day of the competition that had everyone holding their breath. Matt Buyten showed up strong and received second place while Nate Adams, always a threat to Renner, landed in third.
Make sure to tune into FUEL TV to catch all the action at the 2006 Red Bull Ride to the Hills FMX 2006.
2006 Red Bull Ride to the Hills Air Dates:
- Monday 6/4/2007 9:30pm ET / 6:30pm PT
- Monday 6/4/2007 12:30am ET / 9:30pm PT
- Monday 6/4/2007 3:30am ET / 12:30am PT
- Wednesday 6/6/2007 5:00pm ET / 2:00pm PT
- Wednesday 6/6/2007 8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT
- Saturday 6/9/2007 10:30pm ET / 7:30pm PT
- Saturday 6/9/2007 1:30am ET / 10:30pm PT
- Sunday 6/10/2007 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT
- Sunday 6/10/2007 3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT
- Monday 7/2/2007 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT
- Saturday 7/7/2007 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT
- Saturday 7/7/2007 3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT
- Sunday 7/8/2007 2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT
- Sunday 7/8/2007 5:00pm ET / 2:00pm PT
- Monday 7/9/2007 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
- Friday 7/13/2007 10:30pm ET / 7:30pm PT
- Saturday 7/14/2007 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT
- Sunday 7/15/2007 1:30pm ET / 10:30am PT
About FUEL TV
FUEL TV is a 24/7 action sports lifestyle network for skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, BMX, freestyle-motocross, and wakeboarding. A unit of Fox Cable Networks, FUEL TV was launched July 1, 2003 and is seen in 24-million U.S. homes. To subscribe to FUEL TV, call 877-4-FUEL-TV. For program times and other information, visit www.fuel.tv.