While he is best known for his intense demeanor and “win or nothing” passion for racing, Justin Barcia can be extremely lighthearted away from the track. We have spent plenty of time with BamBam since he turned pro in 2009, and no matter when you talk to the Team Honda Muscle Milk rider, you are sure to be entertained.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
I’m not allowed to say it (Laughs).
3. What turns you on?
Riding my dirt bike.
4. What turns you off?
A girl chewing tobacco. I’m down south, so I see it a lot (Laughs).
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Babies crying on the airplane.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
There’s a lot, I don’t know(Laughs).
8. What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
Weird, I was thinking about that the other day. We were at dinner the other night and there was a guy standing in a booth and parking cars. I’d never want to sit in a booth all day.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive?
“You’ve been good.”