Since Sunday is Christmas, and Monday (normally Kickstart day) is a holiday, we’re going to try something a little different this week. We want to know what you how you spent your holiday, and what you gave/received for moto-related Christmas gifts this year. Call it a Holiday Show ‘N Tell.
Feel free to add holiday tales of slipping your dogs eggnog to see what happens, dinner follies, tales of fun with the family and relatives, and what you thought of the Supercross Preview show on CBS on Christmas Day. (You are planning on watching, right?)
Have a moto-related Holiday card? Feel free to send those along, too.
We’ll run the best of what we get by noon Pacific Standard Time on Monday.
E-mail digital photos and text to email@example.com.
- Be sure to include all the pertinent stuff like your name, age (if under 18, we’ll run first names only), where you’re from, tracks you ride at, tall tales, photos of your over-18 sister, and anything else you think we need to know about you and your bike. The more, the merrier.
- If you’re under 18, we run first names only.
- We know you’ve got the pics, let’s see them.
- Please don’t send copyrighted pics poached off photographer’s web sites.
- Video grabs aren’t the hottest option…photos from a real digital camera are preferred. 1000 pixel max tall or wide is the best size. We’ll take it from there.
- Oh, and realize we reserve the right to heckle your ride if it resembles one of those eBay “factory bikes”…or your spelling. (Yes, kids, spelling and punctuation do count.