Airing Sunday, July 29, at 8:00pm Eastern Time (5:00pm Pacific Time), and re-airing another seven times during the week, FMX Pro Mike Mason stars in FUEL TV’s signature 30-minute series “Firsthand.
Mason takes us to his home in Carson City, Nevada, where we check out his day-to-day life and get to ride with him and the local talent. Then the X Games medalist heads to Berlin, Germany to compete in the IFMX contest series.
Mason then returns to the United States and travels to Baltimore, Maryland for the first round of the 2007 Dew Action Sports Tour, where he looks to improve on his second-place overall finish from 2006.
Upcoming air times for “Firsthand — Mike Mason
- Sunday 7/29/2007 8:00 pm ET / 5:00 pm PT
- Sunday 7/29/2007 11:00 pm ET/ 8:00 pm PT
- Monday 7/30/2007 4:30 pm ET / 1:30 pm PT
- Monday 7/30/2007 7:30 pm ET / 4:30 pm PT
- Tuesday 7/31/2007 4:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm PT
- Tuesday 7/31/2007 7:00 pm ET / 4:00 pm PT
- Wednesday 8/1/2007 12:00 pm ET / 9:00 am PT
- Thursday 8/2/2007 9:30 am ET / 6:30 am PT
- Thursday 8/2/2007 10:30 pm ET / 7:30 pm PT
- Thursday 8/2/2007 1:30 am ET / 10:30 pm PT
- Saturday 8/4/2007 6:00 pm ET / 3:00 pm PT
- Sunday 8/5/2007 3:30 pm ET/12:30 pm PT
Taking you into the daily lives of action-sports athletes, “Firsthand provides exclusive footage and interviews with surfers, skateboarders, snowboarders, BMX riders, and the like as they comb the globe for the perfect wave, a fresh pool, or untracked powder. Experience their favorite local haunts and discover how they live off board or bike.
About FUEL TV
FUEL TV is a 24/7 action sports lifestyle network for skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, BMX, freestyle-motocross, and wakeboarding. A unit of Fox Cable Networks, FUEL TV was launched July 1, 2003 and is seen in 24 million U.S. homes. To subscribe to FUEL TV, call 877-4-FUEL-TV. For program times and other information, visit www.fuel.tv.