The highly anticipated MX vs. ATV REFLEX is finally here, just in time for the holidays! If you haven’t checked out the demo on Xbox Live or PSN, you are truly missing out. We have had the chance to play the game ourselves and we love it; so much, in fact, that we want to give it away to three lucky caption writers. You think you’re witty, clever, and just downright funny? Well, prove it. If we think you have a classic caption, we’ll send you a copy of the game!
You have two chances to win. There are two photos; one of Ryan Villopoto and one of James Stewart, who are both featured in REFLEX. Write a caption for either (or both), keep the comments clean, and include your email address and preferred console with your caption. Annnnnd go!
Check out the latest trailer featuring Ricky Carmichael…
Platforms: Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION 3, PSP and Nintendo DS
# Players: 1-12 (online)
Developer: Rainbow Studios
ESRB: E for Everyone
MX vs. ATV Reflex marks the highly anticipated return of the best-selling off-road racing franchise and features the all-new Rhythm Racing 2.0 physics engine, Rider Reflex control system and real-time terrain deformation. The dual-stick Rider Reflex control system allows you to control your rider and steer your bike independently for the first time ever. Unprecedented terrain deformation creates ever-changing courses as off-road vehicles carve lines and deep ruts that have a real-time impact on gameplay and remain persistent through the full length of each race.
• Dual analog stick controls allow you to control your rider as you steer your vehicle independently
• Lean in to take tighter turns and sit back to catch more air off jumps
• Think fast and wrestle your ride back from the verge of catastrophe
• Real-time deformation continuously changes the track beneath you with every lap
• Ruts remain persistent throughout each race as you fight to find the fastest race lines
• New terrain engine provides unprecedented driving surface detail never achieved in any other racing game
• Dual controls let you tear it up with death-defying tricks and high-flying freestyle action
• Intuitive gestures in the Reflex Trick System let you pull off the most extreme stunts ever
• Customize and tune the fiercest MX bikes and ATVs
• Choose from a variety of vehicles including Sport Buggies, Sport Trucks and UTV’s
• Flaunt your latest battle scars as truck body panels shatter and break away
• Online play for up to 12 racers
• Streamlined multiplayer interface lets you challenge your friends and brings players of all skill levels together
For more info on the game click on the icon…