THOR ROCKSTAR CORE GEAR
PRICE: $254.85 for combo
-Pre-Curved 900D poly oxford chassis for durability.
-Strategically placed thigh TPR’s with integrated vent panels.
-Kevlar® stitching around leather knee panels.
-Accordion stretch Spandura knee panels for expansion and ventilation.
-Additional stretch material at the ankle provides a secure fit without bunching.
-Debossed full grain cowhide leather inner knee panels offer unmatched heat resistance and durability.
-Ratched style waist with lock-down closure.
-Lightweight, cupped TPR knee paneling for roost deflection.
-Moisture-wicking chassis construction.
-Mesh panels in key areas for increased airflow.
-Integrated stair-step collar for improved fit and comfort.
-Athletic mesh lower rear panel decreases weight and minimizes bunching.
-Stretch-rib cuff gussets for perfect fit at wrists.
WHAT WE LIKE
– The jersey material wicks perspiration well.
– Pant fits snugger than in previous years, not as much extra material to bunch up or snag.
– Jersey cuffs, or lack thereof, fit closely to the wrists and lower arms without feeling constrictive.
– The collarless design of the jersey provides a clean look.
– The closure system of the pant is near chastity belt status. Zipper, buttons, and ratchet system combine for three levels of closure and defend well against wardrobe malfunctions.
– Overall fit of jersey and pant is best in class.
WHAT WE DIDN’T LIKE
– Don’t love the Refractor and Wedge colorways. (not shown)
WHAT WE REALLY THINK
The fit of the Thor Core gear is now class-leading. The jersey fits properly without giant sleeves flopping in the wind, and it wicks sweat away from your body. The pant also feels tailored, even with knee braces. Although some of the color choices aren’t our favorite, they could very well be yours, and the fit and performance far outweigh the style opinions of some of our staffers.