MORGAN HILL, CA (August 12, 2003) —Team SHIFT proved that it is a force to be reckoned with at this year’s Loretta Lynn’s Amateur Nationals with a combined total of seven championships, making SHIFT the second most winning brand at this year’s competition.
Thanks to inspired riding by some of the top amateur racers in the country, the SHIFT logo could be seen on top of the podium throughout the week with victories in the following classes:
- 51cc 4-6 Class, Dalton Myers, Cobra, Riverview, FL.
- 250cc/Open B Mod, Shaun Skinner, Suzuki, Stuart, FL.
- Women 80-105cc 12-15, Marisa Hampshire, Kawasaki, Hudson, FL.
- 250cc /Open A, Broc Hepler, Suzuki, Kittanning, PA.
- 85cc Mod 7-11, Tyler Bowers, Kawasaki, Cardington, OH
- 250cc Open A/Pro Sport, Jeff Emig, Kawasaki, Menifee, CA.
- Vet 30 Plus, Jeff Emig, Kawasaki, Menifee, CA.
“We are extremely proud of all our Team SHIFT riders for their outstanding performances this year,” stated SHIFT Brand Manager Brian Price. “They had clearly been putting in the training and dedication that it takes to run at the front of such a talented group of athletes, and it definitely paid off in the end.”
SHIFT would like to congratulate all of our team riders for their awesome performances at 2003 Loretta Lynn’s Amateur National.