September 1, 2006, El Cajon, CA – SteelHead Design, Inc., the industry-leading manufacturer of tool storage products is pleased to announce their new rolling storage cabinet.
Industrial-quality for the most demanding applications, the 60 MTech Rolling Cabinet is available in stainless steel or powder coated electrogalvanized steel.
• 16-gauge welded construction inside and out
• Heavy duty full-extension ball bearing drawer slides are rated up to 400 lbs
• Reinforced drawers feature industrial-quality welding and rolled edges for strength
• 5 x 2 heavy duty sealed ball bearing casters rated at 935 lbs each
• Casters feature wide toe-lock pedal which secures the swivel and wheel
• Fixed base also available
• Smooth radiused edges for the most professional look
• Tubular Cam Locks—2 per cabinet for extra security
• Non-slip drawer liners included
• Stainless steel top and SS side handles available for powder coated models
• Clean room-compatible components available
60 MTech: 60w x 42.25h x 26d; Capacity 27,390 cu.in.
MTech Products are available in either 16-gauge stainless steel or 16-gauge powder coated electrogalvanized steel. A significant improvement over steel used in other storage cabinets, electrogalvanized steel offers the improved corrosion resistance of zinc while providing a superior surface for powder coating. EG steels are widely used in the automotive industry for interior and exterior body panels and painted trim elements.
General Public and Technical Contact Information: Mike Sapper; Phone 800-261-0761 or 619-593-4783; email: firstname.lastname@example.org