TWMX Poll Results:
What do you think of James Stewart’s run-ins with Ivan Tedesco and Travis Preston?

Looks like the moto-public opinion on Stewart’s run-ins with Tedesco and Preston in Toronto are pretty evenly split. 42.4% said “it was just good, hard racing,” but the “James was out of line” crowd took the slight edge with the remaining 57.6% of the vote.

The opening round of Supercross in Toronto was pretty wild. What do you think of James Stewart’s run-ins with Ivan Tedesco and Travis Preston?

  1. 57.6% James was out of line
  2. 42.4% That’s just good, hard racing

Go to the homepage to answer this week’s new poll question:

If you could only choose one, which would you choose?

  1. Factory motor
  2. Factory suspension