Southwick was a big step forward for the TWMX/Toyota Trucks Pick the Podium contest; we have our first winners! Thirteen of them to be exact! Here are the lucky folks that will be receiving a Toyota Prize Pack thanks to their correct prediction of the Townley – Villopoto – Dungey overall finish in the Lites class:
- Brad Hunt, Fox River Grove, IL
- Bradley Parker, Washington DC
- Casey D. Wood, Mishawaka, IN
- James Vincent, Canyon Country, California
- Jeff Franklin
- Jeff Morrow, El Cajon, California
- Jeremie R. Reinhart, Cambridge, MN
- Jerrod Cooper, Orlando, Florida
- Josh Bradshaw, Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
- Kevin Cobo, Phoenix, Arizona
- Mark Edwards, Huntington Beach, California
- Russ Erbe, Lubbock, Texas
- Ryan Killilea, San Diego, California
This also serves as a reminder to send in your picks for Budds Creek. If you don’t already know, here’s a quick reminder of how the contest works…
STEP ONE: Pick The Podium
To win, you have to predict the top three OVERALL Lites class finishers (in order).
STEP TWO: Send Us Your Selections
Once you’ve picked your top-three Lites class riders for this week’s race, send your list — along with your name and address — to email@example.com. Remember to send a new batch of picks for each week’s race. Selections must be received by midnight on Friday.
Be sure to read all the legal jargon in our terms of service before sending in your picks.
STEP THREE: Wait for Your Toyota Prize Pack
Check the Race Report here at tranworldmx.com on Sunday to see if you picked the Lites class overall top-three in the correct order. If you did, you will win a prize pack, courtesy of Toyota Trucks, that includes:
* O’gio/Toyota backpack
* Toyota water bottle
* Scott sunglasses
* TMX stickers
* TWMX stickers
Winners will be posted here at transworldmx.com.
That’s it; it’s that easy!