It’s still a month away, but we cannot wait for the 2015 TransWorld Motocross Mini Major event! We’ll be taking over Milestone MX Park for a weekend specially created for small bikes and riders, with a course built to suit their exceptional skills. Plenty of details for the race will be released in the coming weeks but we figured now was the best time to get the essential information to the public.
2015 TransWorld Motocross Mini Major | Rules & Classes
– Rider age is as of January 1, 2015.
– 85/150 Big Wheels bikes are allowed in the 85/150F Beg, Nov, Open Beg, Supermini classes.
– Big Wheels bikes are not allowed in the 85/150F age bracket classes or the 85/150F Open class.
– The Kawasaki KX100/KX105 will only be allowed to ride in the Supermini classes.
– All races will take place on the Milestone Main Track, which will feature a special design to suit mini bikes.
Pee Wee Beg 4-6yrs
Pee Wee Beg 7-8yrs
Pee Wee Open (Beg)
Pee Wee 4-6yrs (10″ wheels)
Pee Wee 4-6yrs (10″ or 12″ wheels)
Pee Wee 7-8yrs
Pee Wee Open 4-6yrs
Pee Wee Open 7-8yrs
65cc Beg 4-8yrs
65cc Beg 9-11yrs
65cc Open (Beg)
65cc Open 4-8yrs
65cc Open 9-11yrs
85cc/150F Beg 8-12yrs
85cc/150F Beg 13-16yrs
85cc/150F Open (Beg)
85cc/150F Open (no Beg or Big wheels)
85cc/150F Supermini Open
2015 TransWorld Motocross Mini Major | Daily Schedule
– The 2015 TransWorld Motocross Mini Major features a three-moto format run that will run over two days.
– Milestone MX Park will be open on Friday afternoon for a practice session on the specially constructed course.
Friday, November 6th
Sign up | 12PM – 5PM
Practice | 2PM – 5PM
Saturday, November 7th
Sighting laps | 8AM
Racing | 9AM
Two motos per class will be run on Saturday
Sunday, November 8th
Sighting lap | 8AM
Racing | 9AM
One moto per class will be run on Sunday
Awards Ceremonies to follow the final motos
2015 TransWorld Motocross Mini Major | Admission & Race Fees
Race entry | First Class $50/Second Class $30/Third class $20/Fourth class $20
Three-day pass (including Friday Practice) | $25
Camping pass for Friday & Saturday | $30
Transponder | Free
Pit Vehicles | Free
About TransWorld Motocross
TransWorld Motocross is the largest motocross media outlet in the world, delivering comprehensive lifestyle coverage to an audience of new and experienced motocross enthusiasts about their favorite sport through magazines, websites, videos, and events. TransWorld Motocross is part of TEN: The Enthusiast Network that reaches more than 10 million active sports enthusiasts through an integrated network of magazines, online properties, events and television programming. For more information, please visit, www.transworldmotocross.com
About TWMX Race Series
Owned and operated by TransWorld Motocross, this race series runs three distinct "championships" over the course of a year, all of which include classes for riders of varying ages and ranges of experience, from beginner to pro levels. Associate sponsors include Bell Helmets, BTO Sports, and One Industries. Yamaha is the official motorcycle manufacturer. Visit twmxrs.com for more information about the TWMX Race Series.