Matrix Concepts riders and teams keep their perfect season podium streak alive and finish in the top 5 again at Cowboys Stadium. Factory Honda’s Trey Canard gets his third win of the season followed by Kawasaki’s Ryan Villopoto in second and Rockstar/Suzuki’s Ryan Dungey with a solid third. Rounding out the top five, finishing fourth was San Manual Yamaha’s James Stewart and fifth went to Geico Honda’s Kevin Windham.
After round 13 of 17 in Texas Matrix Concepts 450 riders/teams hold down the top 5 spots in the series overall.
1. Ryan Villopoto, Poulsbo, Washington, Kawasaki – 255
2. Chad Reed, Tampa, Florida, Honda – 249
3. Ryan Dungey, Belle Plaine, Minnesota, Suzuki – 248
4. Trey Canard, Shawnee, Oklahoma, Honda – 239
5. James Stewart, Haines City, Florida, Yamaha – 234
About: Matrix Concepts is based in Valencia, California founded in 2009 and is used by the top MX/Off-road race teams in the world and offers a complete range of track/garage necessities that include personalized off road motorcycle Stands, Loading Ramps, Tie Downs, Utility cans and Worx Mats. For more information on Matrix Concepts products, visit: