Matrix Concepts teams keep their perfect season podium streak alive and finish in the top 5 at Seattle SX. San Manuel Yamaha’s James Stewart gets his fifth win of the season followed by Geico Honda’s Kevin Windham in second and Chad Reed of Two Two Motorsports with a solid third. Rounding out the top 5, finishing in fourth was Kawasaki’s Ryan Villopoto and fifth went to Rockstar Suzuki’s Ryan Dungey.
Matrix Concepts 450 Teams hold down the top 5 spots in the series overall after round 15 of 17 rounds.
1. Ryan Villopoto, Poulsbo, Washington, Kawasaki – 293
2. Chad Reed, Tampa, Florida, Honda – 287
3. Ryan Dungey, Belle Plaine, Minnesota, Suzuki – 286
4. James Stewart, Haines City, Florida, Yamaha – 284
5. Trey Canard, Shawnee, Oklahoma, Honda – 255
About: Matrix Concepts is based in Valencia, California founded in 2009 and is used by the top MX/Off-road race teams in the world and offers a complete range of track/garage necessities that include personalized off road motorcycle Stands, Loading Ramps, Tie Downs, Utility cans and Worx Mats. For more information on Matrix Concepts products, visit:
Follow us on Twitter!