Matrix Concepts riders and teams keep their perfect season podium streak alive and finish in the top 5 again at Toronto SX. Rockstar/Suzuki’s Ryan Dungey gets his first win of the season followed by Chad Reed of TwoTwo Motorsports in second and Factory Honda’s Trey Canard in third. Rounding out the top five, finishing fourth was San Manual Yamaha’s James Stewart and fifth went to JGR’s Justin Brayton.
After round 12 of 17 in Toronto Matrix Concepts 450 riders/teams hold down the top 5 spots in the series overall.
1. Chad Reed, Tampa, Florida, Honda – 236
2. Ryan Villopoto, Poulsbo, Washington, Kawasaki – 233
3. Ryan Dungey, Belle Plaine, Minnesota, Suzuki – 228
4. James Stewart, Haines City, Florida, Yamaha – 216
5. Trey Canard, Shawnee, Oklahoma, Honda – 214
About: Matrix Concepts is based in Valencia, California founded in 2009 and is used by the top MX/Off-road race teams in the world and offers a complete range of track/garage necessities that include personalized off road motorcycle Stands, Loading Ramps, Tie Downs, Utility cans and Worx Mats. For more information on Matrix Concepts products, visit:
www.matrixracingproducts.com / www.facebook.com/matrixconcepts
Follow us on Twitter!