– Josh Hill will join James Stewart on the San Manuel/L&M Racing/Yamaha squad.
– Dean Wilson has a verbal agreement to be the fourth rider on the Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki squad, joining Christophe Pourcel, Tyla Rattray and Jake Weimer.
– Austin Stroupe has signed with the Rockstar/Makita/Suzuki team.
– Kevin Windham has extended his contract with the Geico Powersports Honda team.
– After being the title sponsor of the MDK KTM team in 2009, Muscle Milk will back the JGR MX team in 2010 and beyond. Josh Grant and Justin Brayton are the riders.
– The Star Racing squad of Nico Izzi and Martin Davalos is now the DNA Shred Stix Yamaha team. The squad will no longer use Fox Shocks, as enzo racing will tune their KYB suspension.
– The Canidae Kawasaki team will now be Suzuki mounted with backing from Rockstar Energy. Blake Baggett’s name has been associated with the new squad.
– A new Arizona-based team, reportedly owned by NASCAR team owner Tim Foley, is said to be forming. Ivan Tedesco will head the squad, which may also consist of PJ Larsen and Taylor Futrell.
– With no deal signed yet for 2010, Nick Wey is considering making the switch to ATV racing.