It pays to race with NEKEN handlebars! Register for Neken’s Terra Firma Series handlebar contingency program at any round of the series. Opportunity to earn contingency at every round!
Here’s how the program works:
Purchase a set of handlebars at your local dealer. Visit the Neken staff at the race to register for the program and validate your bars. Race and earn!
Terra Firm Series Neken Contingency eligible events:
July 9, 2017 – Milestone
July 23, 2017 – Pala
August 6, 2017 – Perris
August 20, 2017 – Glen Helen
September 10, 2017 – Comp Edge
Neken Contingency Payout:
1st Place – $25.00
2nd Place – $15.00
3rd Place – $10.00
Open 65cc (Beginner/Amateur)
9-11 years 65cc
12-13 years 85/150F
Open 85/150F / Supermini
Big Wheel Only 85/150F
Sportsman Nov 125-450F
Schoolboy (125/250F 17yr-)
- Handlebars can be purchased from any Parts Unlimited dealer.
- Register for contingency program and validate handlebars in-person at any round at Neken. (Neken barpad must be used)
- Eligible for payouts only AFTER registration is completed and handlebars are verified.
- Under 18 – parent/guardian must register.
- Contingency will only be awarded to a racer in one class per day.
- There must be a minimum of 6 riders in a class to be eligible for contingency.
- Contingency paid on overall race finish.
- No minimum number of races per series to collect.
- At the conclusion of the West Coast Open series, payout will be delivered in 4-6 weeks in the form of VISA debit card for total contingency earned through the series.
- Program can be changed at the sole discretion of Neken without notice.