Southern California has experienced significant rain to start off the 2017 race season. Luckily our first two rounds of the El Dorado Series by SPY at Glen Helen and Perris Raceway have not been effected and we are setting records with attendance! Keeping that in mind we have been constantly watching multiple weather apps studying the chances for rain this weekend.
This weekends race stop #3 at Milestone MX will be moved from the normal Sunday schedule to Saturday February 25th. In the interest of the best possible race conditions for all classes the decision was just made this morning and Saturday looks to be a perfect day for racing. We understand that many racers have been coming from out of state so we did make some changes to the schedule to try and help out with travel.
Milestone MX has made some significant changes to the Main Track that will be completed by Friday practice. Not only has Milestone been the first track to open after each of the rains but they are also open 7 days a week for practice. See the added details below.
- Pre registration saves you $5 per class! Pre reg will now close at 10am on Friday Feb 24th.
- Signups will be available on site Friday Feb 24th from 3pm – 6pm.
- Overnight parking is available for just $20.
- Friday night the gate will close at 8pm.
- Saturday on site sign ups will open at 6:30am, gates open at 6:00am.
- Practice will be slightly delayed to start at 8:30am on Saturday and we will add some track time to the practice sessions.
- Racing will begin at approximately 10am.
The TWMXRS by SPY, El Dorado Series will be on the normal two track format allowing for over 60 classes! Let’s get some of those practice champions out to line up on the gate with their friends! Second or third classes are only $10 each so you can get plenty of track time! We have been getting done early with the two track format so come see what it’s all about and take some gate drops! See you this weekend at Milestone MX in Riverside!