Motocutz MX Graphic Kit
Price: $129.95 – $184.95
Applications: All Bikes (Shown on KTM 250 SX-F)
What It Is
With a vast inventory of motocross graphics, ranging from complete one-off kits to pre-designed templates, Motocutz offers plenty of options in motocross graphics. The company is based out of Huntington Beach, California, and has earned a reputation for producing unique and high quality work.
– Custom graphics tend to lead to many back-and-forth conversations to ensure a customers approval. Motocutz had renderings back to us in no time and once approved, there was a very short time until they were on the printer.
– At a cost of $185.95 for a complete custom kit, the Motocutz MX kit retails for less than other brands.
– The material is very easy to work with during installation, which makes the perfect install almost effortless.
– The lines and cut of the graphic seem very thoughtout, as they avoid some of the more rigid edges and difficult places to install graphics on the plastics.
– Along with it being extremely moldable, the material is remarkably durable. After three rides, there are still no spots of wear and tear on our specific kit, even along the edges.
– The orange color on the graphics kit is a touch off when compared to the plastics, but this is a common problem.
If you are in the market for some graphics, Motocutz’s quality work is hard to match. Even if their pre-made designs don’t suit your style, the team at Motocutz is able to create a custom graphics kits. With eye-catching designs and durable material, their graphics overall appearance and quality is hard to beat.