Seattle, WA (April 19th 2007) – BBR engineers re-think the link on CRF150R rear suspension. CNC machined from lightweight 6061 aluminum, this new linkage concept allows a wide range of adjustments to the rear suspension giving you five precise ride height settings: +15mm, -15mm, +10mm, -10mm and stock height. It allows the bike to be set up to match rider size and desired performance characteristics. Needle bearings and seals included.
- 5-seat height adjustments: +15mm, -15mm, +10mm, -10mm and stock
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum
- Red anodized with BBR logo
- Interchangeable inserts to select length of link
- Includes bearings and seals