In the new issue of TransWorld Motocross:
If you’re not a subscriber to TransWorld Motocross (and why wouldn’t you be?), you can head to your newsstand to pick up the latest issue.
Inside issue 21 you’ll find:
- Racing from Bercy, France; Geneva, Switzerland; and the Vet Worlds at Glen Helen.
- Privateer Status: A look through the eyes of a full-fledged IFMA privateer.
- Interviews with David Vuillemin and Roger DeCoster, Ryan Hughes, and Jeff Ward.
- Skills: Seat bouncing with Andrew Short.
- Race Shop: Changing linkage bearings.
- All the regular monthly features like: Swap, Gone Postal, Kickstart, Product Report, Hook-Up, and Mod Squad.
- Of course, the ever-popular poster that’s perfect for upgrading the decor in your garage…or better yet, in your house. Since it comes with two images each month, you can redecorate a few months down the road.