Transworld Motocross says it best: “The most exciting neck safety innovation in years! Come out and ride with us to see why!
Join Geoff Patterson and Jason McCune from Leatt Brace Corporation for a ride day at Competitive Edge Motocross Park (Hesperia, CA) on Friday, December 29th from 10:00am until 2:00pm.
If you haven’t see the brace up close and personal, come out and see it in action. Better yet, come out and try it. There will be many current Leatt Brace users there. Geoff and Jason will have braces available to demo. Once you try it, you too will become a believer.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to be included in this special event. All participants must be on the Leatt Brace Ride Day list. Please respond by Wednesday December 27th.
The Leatt-Brace"¢ is an injection produced glass reinforced nylon or carbon fiber and Kevlar neck brace system designed by medical professionals and motorcycle enthusiasts to help prevent:
- Hyperflexion: extreme forward head movement
- Hyperextension: extreme rearward head movement
- Lateral Hyperflexion: extreme sideways head movement
- Axial loading: compression of the spinal column due to the effect of force on the helmet
- Posterior hypertranslation: rearward movement of the head/helmet on the neck.