Southern California is a great place to live if you are a motocrosser. Fantastic weather almost year round and numerous places to ride make SoCal the place to be if you are an aspiring pro looking to get noticed, or a weekend warrior who likes nothing more than spending your free time riding with your buddies. With so many riders in the region, new tracks pop up fairly often, and the latest to be added to the mix is the new Pala Raceway. Located a few miles east of the I-15 freeway, and about a 30 minute drive south from Temecula, the facility is nestled in a canyon just down the street from the Pala Resort and Casino. With big plans for the future, the track has been getting great reviews, and plenty of visitors, and is already becoming a regular stop for local SoCal pros and factory teams alike. We stopped by Pala last week to see what all the hype was about, and we were not disappointed. Check out the gallery below to see what some of the facility has to offer.
Pala Raceway has only been open to the public for about two months and as of right now, the facility has five tracks with a large “pro/intermediate” track, vet track, two mini tracks, and one for quads as well. Beyond that, and into the future, the owners have several additions planned that will make Pala stand out from the rest of the SoCal tracks including:
– Contained concrete bike wash with pressure washers and compressed air to keep your bikes clean.
– A clubhouse for riders and their families and friends with an indoor lounge.
– Food court and dining facility.
– A gym with a cardio area, weights, locker rooms, and a sauna.
– Private garages with power, air, and roll-up doors for keeping your bike and gear at Pala Raceway, under 24 hour security.
– An outdoor park for family enjoyment, suitable for picnicking, BBQs, and small outdoor events.
For more information, please check out www.palaraceway.com for hours, directions, and any other inquiries you might have.