Introducing The 2012 Grand Prix Air “Beast” Gear
May 6, 2011 – Corona, CA
Troy Lee Designs has coordinated a first of it’s kind global launch for the release of our upcoming 2012 GP Air line. The new TLD Grand Prix Air “Beast” Gear is being launched globally the weekend of May 6th and 7th.
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda riders Cole Seely and Travis Baker will debut the new Beast gear at the AMA Supercross Finals on May 7th at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas. With 2 wins already under his belt, Cole Seely has a very good chance of landing on top of the podium once again! The race will also be broadcast live on Speed Channel. TLD Global Distributors will also debut the Beast Gear around the world May 7th & 8th.
All five colorways of the 2012 GP Air Gear can be pre-ordered now, and will be in stock and ready to ship Mid – May. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, contact your local dealer or call 800-239-6566 to pre-order your gear today! Note: Delivery of SE3 “Beast” Helmet – Fall 2011.
* Small holed micro-mesh fiber fabric to keep you cool
* Soft stretch fabric for optimal comfort
* Ribbed Poly-cotton V-neck collar and cuff
* 9-panel construction for an athletic fit
* Gel print on tail keeps jersey in place
* Combination 600 Denier polyester mesh / 600 Denier polyester
* Adjustable side cinch velcro belt for a custom fit
* 4-way ribbed Spandex knees and rear yoke for flexibility
* Extra-Stretch Lycra lining panel to keep pants in place
* Leather inner knee provides high grip and heat protection
* Double and triple stitching in high stress areas for superior durability