KTM and Champ Factory Announce U.S. Moto Tour Schedule
Murrieta, CA – KTM and Champ Factory Motocross Schools are proud to announce a five-stop Moto Tour across the United States conducted by two-time World Champion Sebastien Tortelli.
The KTM Moto Tour will consist of five two-day MX camps where Tortelli will personally instruct each class giving one-on-one attention to fine tune each rider's individual skills. The first day of the school will give Tortelli and opportunity to review each rider and cover the basics in motocross training, while the second day allows riders a chance to display what they have learned. There will be 15 spots available for each tour date.
Rider's must bring their own bike for the school but will be allowed to demo the new 2011 KTM SX models, including the new 350 SX-F, at the end of each day. The cost of the two-day school is $400. To find out more about the schools or to sign-up please contact Sebastien Tortelli at email@example.com or by phone at: (951) 232-9847.
KTM and Champ Factory Moto Tour Schedule:
1. Pala Raceway – Pala, CA – June 14-15, 2010 – www.palaraceway.com
2. Mountain View MX Park – Sandy, OR – June 21-22, 2010 – www.mtnviewmx.com
3. Log Road – Coldwater, MI – June 30-July 1, 201 – www.logroadmx.com
4. Mill Creek – Pell City, AL – September 13-14, 2010 – www.millcreekmotocross.com
5. Oak Hill MX – Decatur, TX – September 20-21, 2010 – www.oakhillmx.com