- Red Bull KTM riders Ryan Dungey and Ken Roczen podiumed at the second round of the 2012 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship at Freestone Raceway in Wortham, Texas.
- Rockstar Energy Suzuki's Blake Wharton moves up into 5th in the points after claiming 4th overall at Freestone.
- Jeff Ward Racing's Josh Grant claimed his first top five finish of the season in the 450 class, putting him in 6th in the race for the championship.
- Troy Lee Designs Lucas Oil Honda rookie Jessy Nelson claimed the holeshot in moto 1, and finished 7th overall for his first top 10 finish in the 250 class.
- Rockstar Energy Suzuki's Jessica Patterson took second place overall in the WMX class.
Orange, Calif. – May 30, 2012 – Dubya USA would like to congratulate its riders on their performances at the Freestone National in Wortham, Texas over the weekend.
After a close battle for the lead in both motos, Ryan Dungey has claimed his second podium finish of the season by finishing second overall with 2-2 moto scores. Dungey remains hot on the heels of the current points leader, James Stewart, with just 14 points separating him from the championship lead.
Jeff Ward Racing's Josh Grant broke into the top 5 overall with moto scores of 6-4. Grant now sits 6th in the points, up from 9th after the season opener at Hangtown.
In the 250 class, Ken Roczen podiumed for the second time this season at Freestone, claiming third overall with 3-4 finishes. Like his Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey, Roczen currently sits in second place in the race for the 2012 title, with 14 points separating him from the current points leader.
Rockstar Energy Suzuki's Blake Wharton's 4th place finish at Freestone allowed him to make a huge leap in the points to 5th from his previous 12th place position.
Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil/Honda's Jessy Nelson claimed the holeshot in moto 1, and went on to score the first top 10 finish of his professional career by taking 7th overall in the 250 class.
Rockstar energy Suzuki's Jessica Patterson claimed second overall in the WMX class after finishing 1-2 for the day. Patterson is the current WMX Championship points leader heading into round 3 at Thunder Valley.
Dubya is proud to supply pro quality wheelsets and braking components to top competitors around the world. For more information about these and other Dubya products, visit their website at www.dubyausa.com
For the latest updates on Dubya racing news, Dubya products and fan-only deals and promotions, "like" Dubya on facebook atwww.facebook.com/dubyausa, or follow them on twitter atwww.twitter.com/dubyausa.