Matrix Concepts teams keep their perfect season podium streak alive and take 8 out of the top 10 spots in points after Salt Lake City SX. Kawasaki’s Ryan Villopoto gets his sixth win of the season followed by Chad Reed of Two Two Motorsports in second and Rockstar Suzuki’s Ryan Dungey with a solid third.
Matrix Concepts 450 Teams hold down the top 5 spots in the series overall after round 16 of 17 rounds.
1. Ryan Villopoto, Poulsbo, Washington, Kawasaki – 318
2. Chad Reed, Tampa, Florida, Honda – 309
3. Ryan Dungey, Belle Plaine, Minnesota, Suzuki – 306
4. James Stewart, Haines City, Florida, Yamaha – 284
5. Trey Canard, Shawnee, Oklahoma, Honda – 255
About: Matrix Concepts is based in Valencia, California founded in 2009 and is used by the top MX/Off-road race teams in the world and offers a complete range of track/garage necessities that include personalized off road motorcycle Stands, Loading Ramps, Tie Downs, Utility cans and Worx Mats. For more information on Matrix Concepts products, visit:
www.matrixracingproducts.com / www.facebook.com/matrixconcepts
Follow us on Twitter!