2018 TRANSWORLD SLAM FEST
Saturday, September 8th
Milestone MX Park | Riverside, California
With this year’s Slam Fest fast approaching, we’ve been reminiscing about all the fun we had last year and decided to make a few different look back posts featuring some fond memories. With so many things going on over the course of one Saturday it’s easy to forget it all, so let’s touch on 5 key points that make the trip out a no brainer. Check out the gallery above to see what you missed last year!
1) It’s FREE. That’s right, free. Bring your bikes, pay nothing, and ride all day.
2) Vendors! There are always a handful of amazing vendors that join us to share their products and give away a bunch of goodies.
3) Multiple tracks to ride. Not an expert? Ride the vet track. Want to keep it mellow? Hit the beginner track. Like BMX? Jump some BMX jumps. We have you covered.
4) TWMX Slam Pro Race. Two 5-lap motos, a gate full of hungry pros, and $10,000 on the line. This is good stuff right here.
5) You just might make it into the pages of TransWorld Motocross, after all without all of the supporters and great people that make up this moto family we wouldn’t be able to host events like this. Come out, ride, and celebrate motocross with us!
Hooligan racing sound fun? Check our our last post about it all HERE.
2017 TransWorld Slam Fest Recap Video