Maggiora, Italy – Motocross of Nations, known to many simply as des Nations, has been dubbed the Olympics of Motocross, where top riders from all around the globe congregate to leave it all in the dirt with aspirations of returning home with the Crown.
Universally, Alpinestars has a long and dedicated history of protecting the sport of motocross. This commitment has established Alpinestars to be synonymous with protection, no matter what location in the world the sport of motocross is enjoyed.
Alpinestars was inaugurated in Northern Italy, and over the years has expanded its reach to every region on earth where motocross is raced and Championships are won. With Motocross of Nations headed to Alpinestars' birthplace, Alpinestars is celebrating the prodigious event with the release of a Limited Edition 'Nations' Tech 10 and 'Nations' A-1 Roost Guard.
The Limited Edition 'Nations' Tech 10 fuses all the performance innovations of the iconic Tech 10 with an exclusive asymmetrical color combination. Sporting one red and one blue lower chassis, red/white/and blue upper shaft, and high-vis fluorescent yellow accents on the front and aft result in a visually captivating, high performance motocross boot with a sophisticated and modern motorsports feel. Uncompromising in protection and performance, the Tech 10 is the pinnacle motocross boot that all others are measured against. The 'Nations' Tech 10 will be available while supplies last.
The Limited Edition 'Nations' A-1 Roost Guard adds heat to the traditional A-1 like never before. Utilizing the same performance innovations as the standard A-1, the 'Nations' A-1 is available for a limited time in a unique red, white, and blue color combination.
TECH 10 CONSTRUCTION
- The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different advanced polymer compounds in a single streamlined and lightweight piece to offer strength and flexibility throughout the structure, while maintaining its robust structural integrity with no joints or weak points.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle. Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
- Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
- Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot's overall durability.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
- The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminum bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
INNER ANKLE BRACE
- Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral "C" torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement. Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included. These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
A-1 ROOST GUARD
- Front and back hard shell guards constructed from a performance poly-material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving. Front shell guard is CE certified to EN 14021.
- Shells are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling ventilation, perfect for those hot dusty track rides.
- Soft and lightweight bio-foam padded throughout chassis for maximum comfort and fit.
- Removable upper back padded panel enables perfect fitting of BNS neck support.
- Soft touch BNS puller for easy and safe engagement of the BNS.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder pads for size regulation with integrated BNS puller.
- Adjustable kidney elastic strap closure system with newly designed, quick and easy-to-use buckle.
- New guard closure means one size fits a broad range of rider body types.
- Innovative integrated Y-strap system for modular use of back protector with fast and convenient mounting.