Nihilo Concepts Innovative Products are now available for the Yamaha YZ 85! After extensive testing and product development, Nihilo Concepts is proud to announce the release of our full product line for the YZ’s.
YZ 85 Billet Clutch Cover
– Surface machined and billet anodized aluminum gives you that factory look everyone desires.
– The Nihilo Concepts Yamaha YZ 85 Billet Clutch Side Cover creates a tight seal against the engine cases and is thinner than the stock component leaving room for your boot.
– Custom engraving available for additional cost.
YZ 85 Billet Ignition Cover
– The Nihilo Concepts Billet Ignition cover for the Yamaha YZ 85 is made from 6061 Billet aluminum for strength and long life.
– It seals tightly against the cases and creates a perfect seal not letting dirt and water to get into your flywheel.
– The cover comes with a new HD gasket and mounting hardware.
Billet Aluminum Gas Cap
– The new Nihilo Concepts Billet gas cap is an awesome addition to your Yamaha.
– Lighter and stronger than your stock cap.
– It has a bigger breather hole and a smaller size so it fits tighter to the tank taking up less room and improving the flow of fuel.
Billet Aluminum Case Saver
– The Nihilo Concepts Yamaha YZ 85 Case Saver is made from 6061 Billet aluminum for strength and durability.
– The Case Saver eliminates the trapping of dirt and debris that you get with the stock plastic piece.
Click HERE to shop the rest of the all new innovative YZ85 product line!
About Nihilo Concepts: The name Nihilo comes from the Latin EX-NIHILO meaning “Something from Nothing” At Nihilo we create products every day from a raw piece of aluminum-Something from Nothing. We focus on developing parts that are not available anywhere else. Nihilo Produces parts for the full line of KTM’s as well as other top brands. We focus on KTM because of our relationship with the brand and our ability to test and see the machines first hand under race conditions.
Many of the parts made by Nihilo can be found on the new line of KTM SXS race ready bikes. We are also a proud sponsor of the Orange Brigade and work with the KTM Off-Road and Motocross teams in the US and Canada. These relationships give us the ability to be the leader in aftermarket products for the brand. You will find Nihilo Concepts parts on the fastest KTM riders throughout the world.
Liability: All products manufactured and/or distributed by Nihilo Concepts Products are offered and designed for use with standard machines. NihiloConcepts makes no claims as to the products effectiveness on modified machines. Nihilo Concepts is the sole determiner of abuse, misuse, installation errors and modifications. We assume no liability for any errors in listings, specifications, part numbers, prices or model applications. Nihilo Concepts reserves the right to change specifications, product descriptions, product quality, pricing and model applications at any time without prior oral or written notice and without further obligation.
Adding new components to your motorcycle (especially to the engine, suspension or braking system) may radically alter the acceleration, deceleration, handling and braking characteristics of your motorcycle. Ensure that all parts are installed and properly torqued per the instructions supplied with the part or to the motorcycle manufacturer’s original specifications. Test the motorcycle with the new part(s) on level ground, at low speed, without any other vehicles or obstacles nearby, to ensure that it is working properly. Periodically recheck, adjust or replace the parts as may be necessary depending upon the terrain, use, mileage and rider input. Consult the instructions supplied with the part, or the motorcycle manufacturer’s original specifications for further details. The failure to properly install, maintain, or familiarize yourself with the new part’s use, and proper operation, may result in damage to the motorcycle, and/or a loss of control, resulting in serious injury or death. Buyers assume all risk for any and all damage caused to themselves, a third party and/or property by virtue of failure of these products. By installing and/or using a Nihilo Concepts product, you hereby accept and understand these stated terms and conditions.